Kundalini Serpent-14kt Gold
The serpent is a powerful representation of life force or universal energy. The object of the practice of Kundalini is to awaken the serpent. When she is ready to unfold, she ascends through the spinal chakras to unite above the crown of the head with Siva, the Pure Consciousness pervading the whole universe.
- Hand-sculpted serpent cast in recycled 14kt gold.
- Features a pear-shaped blue sapphire.
- Hangs from an 18" 14kt gold chain.
- Please note, serpent is hollowed out in the back for easier wear.
- Serpent Dimensions: 1.5" x .75"
- Ships within 1-5 business days.