Mandala Black Spinel Necklace
Mandala Black Spinel NecklaceAsk us a question
Mandala is Sanskrit for circle. It represents wholeness, and can be seen as a model for the organizational structure of life itself--a cosmic diagram that reminds us of our relation to the infinite, the world that extends both beyond and within our bodies and minds.
- 18k gold vermeil handmade pendant, black spinel rondelles
- 14k gold filled chain is 18 inches in length. Pendant measures 1.5" x 1.5"
- Lead time: approximately 3-5 business days. Vermeil items can take up to 7 business days.
- Pendant is available in solid 14k gold (rose, white and yellow). Please contact us for pricing and for proper arrangements.
- All US packages are sent via Priority Mail with insurance.
\\ABOUT MY PROCESS\\
I combined both artisanal metalsmithing and "Lost Wax" techniques. It is casted in recycled sterling sterling and then plated with a thick layer of 18k gold (vermeil). All of my designs are ethically hand crafted by me in NYC with the upmost attention to detail. Each piece is a form of original art. My personal taste and inspiration is rooted in every step of the process. From the carved wax model I make, choice of gemstones to choosing the metal finishes; each phase is an embodiment of me.