Prana Iolite Necklace
Prana Iolite NecklaceAsk us a question
Prana is the Sanskrit word for "breath" or "life force." The term is used collectively to describe all cosmic energy found in animate and inanimate objects. It is considered as the life-giving force.
Iolite: helps in recovering balance, and is recommended for those suffering from disorientation, lack of motivation, chronic disorganization, and distraction. It strengthens the resolve to take on responsibility and carry through, and provides self-assurance and endurance in adverse situations.
**Our gemstones are carefully and ethically sourced. They are of the highest quality available. All of our gemstones are of A grade (AA). Like diamonds, precious and semi-precious gemstones are rated based on cut, clarity, color and carat.**
- 18k gold vermeil Prana pendant, Iolite rondelles, 14k gold filled chain and clasp.
- Chain is 20 inches in length. Prana pendant measures .5" x 1"
- Lead time: approximately 3-5 business days. Vermeil items can take up to 7 business days.
- Pendant is available in solid 14k gold (rose, white and yellow). Please contact us for pricing and for proper arrangement.
- All US packages are sent via Priority Mail with insurance.
\\ABOUT MY PROCESS\\
I combined both artisanal metalsmithing and "Lost Wax" techniques. It is casted in recycled sterling sterling and then plated with a thick layer of 18k gold (vermeil). All of my designs are ethically hand crafted by me in NYC with the upmost attention to detail. Each piece is a form of original art. My personal taste and inspiration is rooted in every step of the process. From the carved wax model I make, choice of gemstones to choosing the metal finishes; each phase is an embodiment of me.