Balarama Harem Pants by The Elephant Pants
Balarama Harem Pants by The Elephant PantsAsk us a question
Save elephants with the most comfortable pants you've ever worn!
Balarama is one of our all-time best selling elephant harem pants, and a portion of every sale is donated to the African Wildlife Foundation to prevent elephant poaching.
- Teal and White elephant print bohemian harem pants
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Size guide in alternate images
Balarama was the lead elephant of the Mysore Dasara procession and carries the statue of the goddess Chamundeshwari on the Golden Howdah.
Size + Fit
Model is 5'11 wearing Standard size
Material100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
While most of our customers machine wash without any issue, handwash is recommended for lasting quality.
- Handwash in cold or luke warm water, not hot
- Do not soak for long periods of time
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
- Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this
- Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed. Do not tumble dry.
- If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
- If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting