Mona Harem Pants by The Elephant Pants
The patterned harem pants you've been dreaming of are right here.
Lightweight and comfortable, these black Mona pants are perfect for warm wearing or lounging.
- Black and gold elephant print harem pants from Thailand
- Comfortable - great for lounging, yoga, and adventure
- 2 Pockets
- Elastic Waist and ankles
- Model is 5' 8.5" wearing size medium
- size guide in alternate images
Mona was euthanized June 21, 2007 at the Birmingham Zoo in Birmingham, Alabama. Thought, at 60, to have been the oldest Asian elephant in the United States. After the death of her companion, Susie, Mona's health and living conditions were the subject of a long campaign to have her transferred out of the zoo to a sanctuary."
Size + Fit
Model is 5'2" wearing size Medium
100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
While most of our customers machine wash without any issue, handwash is recommended for lasting quality.
- Handwash in cold or luke warm water, not hot
- Do not soak for long periods of time
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
- Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this
- Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed. Do not tumble dry.
- If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
- If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting
Not what I thought