Tyke Boho Pants by The Elephant Pants
Navy and gold elephant print wide-leg palazzo pants for women
- Extremely lightweight, great for keeping cool on hot days
- 2 pockets
- Elastic and drawstring waist
- model is 5'5" wearing Standard Size
- size guide in alternate images
Tyke was a circus elephant for Circus International who on August 20, 1994 in Honolulu, Hawaii, lashed out against her trainer and in response was shot and killed by police. Since the incident, Tyke has become symbolic of circus tragedies and a symbol for animal rights.
Size + Fit
Model is 5'5 wearing Standard size
Material100% wood pulp Rayon made in Bangkok, Thailand
While most of our customers machine wash without any issue, handwash is recommended for lasting quality.
- Handwash in cold or luke warm water, not hot
- Do not soak for long periods of time
- Do not use Bleach or Chlorine
- Slight shrinkage is normal, please allow for this
- Lay flat to dry. Do not hang dry, colors could bleed. Do not tumble dry.
- If drying outside, avoid direct sunlight
- If wrinkled, iron on low to medium setting